The UniGo™ Microfluidic Pump is a precision, microfluidic, single-channel pressure pump for a variety of microfluidic applications, where accurate and stable flow rate delivery is required. The pressure pump component is based on controlled air injection. The UniGo™ pump requires a plug-and-play flow sensor for active feedback and increased flow control. SmartFlo Application executed on the iPad mini or LabView based interface communicates with up to 4 UniGo™ Microfluidic Pumps racked together allowing simultaneous control and independent programming of each pump’s flow profile. Uniquely, the UniGo™ may be docked together with the ExiGo™ microfluidic syringe pump combining the best features of both UniGo™ and ExiGo™ in one microfluidic set-up. Note: it is compulsory to purchase a flow sensor with the UniGo pump.
- Product Description
- More Details
- Consumables & Accessories
- Supporting Materials
- Ordering Information
- 2 modes of pumping: manual flow rate set or preprogrammed flow rate operation.
- Preprogrammed mode includes: Constant, Ramp, Step, Sine functions.
- Wi-Fi communication with iPad mini software.
- USB communication with LabView based PC control software.
- Tactile power switch.
- LEDs for power / status information.
- Side port connections to dock up to 4 pumps (combination of UniGo and ExiGo) into one setup.
- Volumetric flow rates: 1 µL/min – 1 mL/min.