- Product Description
- More Details
- Consumables & Accessories
- Supporting Materials
- Supporting Videos
- Ordering Information
The VenaFluxTM Platform is the first semi-automated microfluidic platform capable of executing cell rolling, binding/adhesion and migration studies under shear flow mimicking in vivo flow rates.
- Robust and easy to use
- Ideal for use with whole blood for platelet adhesion, aggregation and thrombi formation (thrombosis); biofilm culture ove extended periods of time.
- Easy to study cell adhesion, migration and transmigration - more physiologically relevant than static assays.
- Excellent platform for in vitro studies and running experiments in parallel with animal models.
- Functional cell-ligand and cell-cell interaction studies.
- Morphology analysis of cell adhesion and migration.
- Tracking of flowing, rolling and migrating cells.
- IC50 curves easily produced.
- Preclinical drug development and lead optimization.